Islam4kids introduces Arabic4kids for 6-12 year olds as an extra-mural
programme. It aims to introduce the Arabic language in a fun, interesting &
practical way, connecting it to our daily lives using a Montessori approach.
The 8 weeks outline as follows:
• Writing your name in Arabic/meaning of your name.
• Meeting someone/introducing yourself.
• Everyday commands.
• Phrases used to express yourself.
• Family members, colours & body parts.
• Vocabulary in and around our environment.
• Names of animals and fruit.
• Months, days, numbers.
• Islamic arts & crafts
• Practical role play
• Memory games & worksheets
• Arabic writing
• Certification on completion